Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Bday for my mom ... it's happy day !

Today is 10 February 2011. Yup today is my mom birthday. She was born at Wonosari, 10 February 1958. After I finished my class, I took my phone at 6 pm and called my mom. When my youngest brother picked up the phone, I sang "Happy Birthday to mom ... Happy Birthday to mom..." (with my beautiful voice ... hahaha ). I said "Happy birthday to you mom, I pray that JESUS CHRIST, Our GOD, will bless you and give you all the goodness, health, longevity and happiness". Now, she is 53 years old. In fact, she has given all her life for me. She always gives me support and strength so I can keep fighting and smiling until this moment. Everything that I have done is only to make she can smiling. I want make she proud that she has a son like me. (Love you mom...)

No comments: