Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh My Idea ... What should I write ???

Nice quote from Mr. Arnold Bergt (Lecturer) "it's easy to read but it's hard to write"...

I had to decide a topic for final article of SDI (Spatial Data Infrastructure) course. I must reach a good grades in this article if I want to pass satisfactory from this courses. It's because for the final article has a weight 55% from the total mark.

This paper will be my first individual essay that I made during be a student here ... hahaha :). And will become a benchmark of progress that I have improve my English. I am not expect too much to get a mark of 9! it is enough for me if I get mark of 7 hahaha... I am the looser :)

Oh Yahya...come on ! Let's forget about mark !!! That is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem now is I have to find a topic. Ehm ... Where is my brain now? Where do you go ??? .... I need an ideas ! Now, I have to think hard.... thingking thingking ...

Honestly, Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) courses in this period are giving a lot of lessons for me. I am learning how to Reading, Writing and Presenting! Everything be more comprehensive and complicated than previous period... fiuuhhh ... * Sigh

2 comments:

Kiki Kartikasari said...

ayooo mas yahya, semangattt!!!!

Yahya said...

Hahaha...iya semangat nih...
tp mau ngerjain presentasi dulu...

fiuhhhh