Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I hate READING ... :((

OMG, I tried to open my eyes. It was hard to wake up five O'clock this morning. When the alarm rang at 5 am, I was still slept in my dream. Huh ... I fling over the sign and I only tried to close my ear.

Finally, I decided to wake up at 6 am and continue my homework. Wuaaaaa...Today,I had to read 25 pages for discussion. Ehm, I hate reading. When I sit down and had to reading, it was the most excruciating moment in my life. I want to scream and throw this articles out of my window.

Ups ... I remember the discussion today and I seems look "IDIOT" if I just "cengar-cengir" when discussions with my friends. I forced myself to sit in "the electric chair" and began reading. I glanced at my laptop and want to open my favorite fb (I am an addicted fb red). Luckily, I was keep focus one attention to my article.

Thanks GOD... I could finish reading my lovely article from the 6 till 9 am. Why does everything have to be enforced? Let's say I could be more like reading. Unfortunately, I hate reading! Maybe next time I want to read if all books shaped like my fb...hihihi

No comments: